Bulk Order of 20 decks: Cards for Trauma-Sensitive Mindful Grounding – A Deck for Parents, Teachers, and Therapists
|Educational Objective||Social Emotional|
- MINDFULNESS – This simple card game is a fun and engaging way to invite people to refocus their attention on specific body sensations, which can help soothe a dysregulated brain, calm frazzled nerves, and help players be more grounded and ready to learn.
- 36 ILLUSTRATED IDEAS – This Mindfulness card deck features 34 inclusively illustrated grounding ideas, 1 instruction card, and 1 card with a blank front (so you can add your own favorite activity to the set!). Cards measure 2.5 in x 3.5 in and come packaged in a reusable storage box.
- TRAUMA SENSITIVE – These therapist-designed cards are specific designed for trauma sensitive. The highly specific mindfulness prompts may be easier for trauma survivors than more general mindfulness activities.
- DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY – Each card is printed on playing-card grade cardstock, custom cut with stylish rounded corners, and finished with an ultra durable finish designed to be handled.
- FOR PARENTS & PROFESSIONALS – Ideal for use by teachers in classrooms as a social emotional learning tool to help calm down, and equally valuable as a therapy intervention for therapists and counselors. The mindful grounding activities card deck can be used by children and adults to get grounded into their body following being really upset, dissociated, or having big emotions.