Too often, the work of mental health researchers gets stuck in academia- never making it to clinicians or clients. This led me to create this C-PTSD symptom wheel, a new research-backed resource for therapists and trauma survivors.
Soft and cozy, this 18-in x 18-in pillowcase is both comfortable and educational and is perfect for school counselors, behavior aids, therapists, and teachers.
There is currently a 2-week lead time for shipping.
SHIPS FREE TO ADDRESSES IN THE USA
More Information About this Product
- Printed Pillowcase: Snuggle up with our generously sized printed pillowcase, measuring 18 inches x 18 inches. Just add your own pillow insert, and you’ll have a soft and huggable decorative addition to your home or office. It features a convenient YKK zipper closure and is proudly manufactured in Canada.
- Supports Post-Traumatic Growth: The C-PTSD Symptom Wheel pillow provides a talking point for identifying C-PTSD symptoms, using plain language and tangible examples to help individuals and therapists better understand and identify these symptoms in everyday life. The key idea for this is that when we can see examples and understand what each symptom cluster means, it’s easier to see ourselves in our own behavior in relation to the wheel.
- Upholstery-Grade Poly Canvas: This vibrant, dye-sublimation printed decorative throw pillow cover has the luxurious appearance of high-end cotton canvas, but it offers the durability, stain resistance, and easy care of polyester. It”s not only soft and cozy but also educational, serving as a valuable resource to help everyone learn about and discuss the connections between emotions and behaviors.
- Care Instructions: Taking care of your pillowcase is a breeze. Simply machine wash it with cold water and let it dry flat. Avoid using a dryer and refrain from using bleach.
- Home or Office: Whether for your home or office, our C-PTSD Symptom Wheel throw pillow cover makes a perfect gift for therapists, school counselors, behavior aides, and teachers. It’s a cozy and huggable teaching tool suitable for all ages, making it a great addition to counseling offices, therapy couches, calm-down corners in classrooms, or any bedroom.