On Social Media Outlets:
The psychoeducational art I share to my Instagram account may be shared and reposted to social media as long as the following is observed:
1. @lindsaybraman must be credited in the first 140 characters of the caption.
2. The art may not be edited in any way (this includes cropping, filters, text overlay, etc).
3. Share only images currently on @lindsaybraman social media, not downloads or Patreon assets.
4. With exceptions* my art may not being used to promote a business or commercial account.
* = Republishing to commercial social media accounts is allowed for individuals and businesses that are current Patrons of my work, have purchased a professional use license for the art, or who have been granted permission.
Publishing Beyond Social Media
Permission to republish my art is granted on a case by case basis, typically with a reasonable licensing fee required. Contact me to inquire about purchasing a license for use in your website, ebook, course, or other publishing outlet.
My art may NOT be published to other media platforms (your own website, a newsletter, etc) without written permission or the purchase of a license to republish. Publishing my art, in credited or uncredited form, or otherwise using my creative property in a way that violates copyright may result in a copyright claim, DMCA Takedown Notice, and penalties imposed by your publishing platform.