Social Media Repost Policy
Requirements for Sharing my Art on Social Media Outlets:
The psychoeducational art I share to my social media accounts may be shared on social media* as long as the following is observed:
- @lindsaybraman must be credited in the first 140 characters of the caption.
- The art may not be edited in any way (this includes cropping, filters, text overlay, etc).
- You may share only images currently on @lindsaybraman social media. Assets from lindsaybraman.com and Patreon may not be shared on any platform.
- With exceptions** my art may not be used to promote a business or commercial account.
* = Except by permission, sharing my art on Facebook is limited to shares of existing posts from my facebook page. Downloading and republishing my art to a personal or commercial Facebook page constitutes copyright infringement (Click here to review Facebook’s policy on this issue).
** = Republishing to commercial social media accounts is allowed for individuals and businesses that are current Patrons of my work, have purchased a professional use license for the art, or who have been granted permission.
Publishing Beyond Social Media
Permission to republish my art is granted on a case by case basis. Usually, a reasonable licensing fee is required. These fees help keep my work sustainable and allow me to extend a limited number of free licenses for certain non-profit uses.
Contact me through the licensing inquiry form to inquire about a license for use in your website, ebook, newsletter, mailing list, course, or other publishing outlet.
My art may NOT be published to any media platform (including your own website, a newsletter, etc) without written permission and/or the purchase of a license to republish. Publishing my art, in credited or uncredited form, or otherwise using my creative property in a way that violates copyright may result in a copyright claim, DMCA Takedown Notice, post-licensing fee assessments, and penalties imposed by your publishing platform. Unauthorized use is monitored by the legal team at Pixsy Inc.